2007年6月15日金曜日

It's over!

Greetings! And welcome to my new blog. I still have to figure this one out, so please be patient with me.

I understand that I have not written for a long time, and I am sorry for that. But really, there haven't been many updates.

Anyway, it's over. Some of you have already experienced it, but my last day of it was yesterday. It was not as melodramaculous as I had hoped, but perhaps it will start to settle in within the next few days, and then probably wear off again.

So updates...
Still in Tokyo.
Live in a new apartment.
Have the same job.
No longer a lush.

Almost nothing has changed.

Stay tuned, there will no doubt be some quirkiness to report on.

Oh...'it' would refer to the period of life after 19 that continues for ten years.

3 件のコメント:

Tony さんのコメント...

Man you're old, almost as old as Steve!!

Paz Versiculo さんのコメント...

arigato. I will look forward to more blogging! -jude

Steve さんのコメント...

Hey Its Kala! Enjoy reading your blog but entries are so few and far between~... Dr. Odo nomikai on 6/25 in Shimbashi if u are free. Should be a nice turnout.